Project Manager - Ottawa
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager, curious and committed, to join our team.
OPIN is a leader in Drupal services and support. Since 2011, we have specialized in planning, deploying, and supporting large-scale, Drupal-based systems for large and mid-market enterprises.
At OPIN, we are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals. We believe that our open-source approach software development, agile project management methodologies, and extensive enterprise experience make us a partner of choice.
- Manage web development projects for some of the highest profile websites in Canada.
- Lead a team with some of the most talented engineers in Canada in an Agile development environment.
- Work in a collaborative environment and participate in team discussions to find best solutions.
- Forge relationships with clients to implement the desired solution to achieve their digital vision.
- Work with a Product Owner in leading a team of approximately 5 web developers and designers.
- Manage project budgets, schedules, and allocations.
- Sync creative with technical requirements.
- Maintain quality and best practices.
- Learn, learn, and learn some more!
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience.
- Experience working in an Agile environment is an asset.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills to manage complex process and technology issues.
- Ideally, you have experience working with external clients managing projects in an agency setting.
- Excellent communicator that excels in a highly collaborative environment.
- Willing to pursue certifications from the ScrumAlliance or the Project Management Institute.
- Preferably located in the Ottawa Valley region.
Must be located in (or willing to relocate to) the Ottawa/Gatineau area.
If you think you can bring value to our growing team and are ready for new challenges, please apply today.